Sunday 10 May 2009

Livestock and Little Ashes

So I'm a bit late with posting this one - mostly because I am lazy and partly because I have actually had a life this week!

Ok, this one is from Thursday:

Started off with a girl I knew from secondary school who was extremely manipulative had brainwashed my son into getting rid of all his photographs. He had chucked them all into the sink (??) and I was trying to rescue them and talk some sense into him, while also trying to fit a pair of wellington boots into a pair of Uggs!
Then I was in the garage (which resembled a large outhouse/ barn) and a lorry drove up to deliver my chicken - a live chicken as I decided I wanted to keep them. I was all panicky because I hadn't learnt anything about how to keep chickens and was running around stressing saying 'but I haven't got any food for it and I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing!' Weirdness. Then the dream magically changed into me sitting in a tiny pub in some little village where they were showing the premiere of 'Little Ashes'. I was happily drinking a pint and hanging out with Robert Pattinson before going to the premiere with Matthew McNulty. Then I woke up - before anything had happened. Rats!
Funny thing is that my mind was telling me that people from the message board would be cussing me for wanting to go with MM and not RP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment