Tuesday 5 May 2009

The whys and wherefores

So, since I'm always having bizarre and crazy dreams that make me, and my friends, giggle hysterically, I decided that I should write them down. For posterity y'know. Or possibly in case I need an insanity defence one day!;-)

For instance: last week I dreamed that I could fly - not so crazy maybe, except the flying in my dreams is much like doing breaststroke in the air! Anyway, I flew down to the seaside restaurant patio of some posh hotel to give a very large piece of my mind to some bloke who was hassling my sister. After he'd embarrassed himself and stomped off in a huff, I was feeling pretty pleased with myself until huge - meaning ginormous - waves came crashing over the patio. Everyone was going nutso and panicking, running in and out of the hotel, and then an enormous alien that looked kind of metallic and a bit like a huge stingray but with a really long scorpion's tail, came flying over the horizon and smashed into the top floor of the hotel! eberyone was really panicking now, running all over the hotel trying to gather their belongings and escape. I, being the cool dudette that I am, strolled calmly up to my room and only slightly perturbed that I couldn't get my handbag since it was MY room that the alien had landed in. I was just trying to work out how to get my bag without disturbing the monstrous beast (because of course I wasn't going anywhere without my purse and mobile phone) when I woke up. I think 'huh?' was the first thought of that day!

And, if you can believe it, there is the even crazier one from Friday: I was with a bunch of people from a popular message board that I visit rather too much and we were in some kind of big indoor childrens playground (that also resembled the set from the old TFI Friday show). We were all messing around on spacehoppers when a Pac-man like alien thingy came along to eat us all. The only escapee was SpongeBob Squarepants!

No comments:

Post a Comment